synoos

Home_Products_OTP type

OTP type

VLN7P

Features

Description

l Wide operating voltage range: 2.0V to 5.5V

l  Up to 4MHz system clock for instruction execution.

l  Slow mode to operate at low power consumption. (+/-3% accuracy)

l  Halt mode to save power, less than 1uA@3V standby current.

l  Built-in internal Ring oscillation is accurate with +/- 0.5% frequency deviation.

l  Low voltage reset (LVR=1.9V) and watch-dog reset (WDT) are supported to protect the system.

l  One interrupt entrance for multiple interrupt sources with an independent stack.

l  Up to 24 flexible Bi-direction I/Os. Direction of each I/O is independently controlled by individual register bit.

l  Each Bi-direction I/O pin can be optioned as different input and output function. For the input option, users can select one of three kinds of option: input with pull-high resistor, input without pull-high resistor, or input with register-controlled pull-high resistor (high-to-low wakeup only). For the output option, users can select one of three kinds of option: output with normal drive current and normal sink current, large sink current or constant sink current.

l  Shared pins to provide IR carrier and external reset.

l  Selection of IR carrier frequency and data high/low IR output is supported.

l  Maximum of 8 channels can be played simultaneously, each channel can be arbitrarily assigned as speech or MIDI channel.

l  New high fidelity 6-bit ADPCM speech/ MIDI timbre synthesis algorithm and ADSR with 256-step envelope for MIDIsynthesis.

l  Patented noise filtering algorithm with 128KHz over sampling to enhance signal-to-noise ratio and provide excellent sound quality without ROM size increase.

l  16-step digital volume control for synthetic speech/melody.

l  Built-in hardware automatic Tone-Calibration of near-zero frequency deviation for precise tone frequency.

l  High quality 13-bit DAC, 12-bit PWM direct-drive, or 13-bit push-pull amplifier audio output with 4-level code-option analog volume of 100%, 83%, 66% and 50%. (Push-Pull output power Pout=1.3W@VDD=5V, THD+N=10%, F=1KHz, RL=4Ω.)

l  Support Ultra PWM in order to provide louder volume.